Would you find it weird if you were stronger than your boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I like to play fight and the other day I accidentally barely smacked him in the crotch and he was in the fetal position for a few minutes

Most Helpful Girl

• The male genitalia is very sensitive. You're not stronger by any means. You just have malicious aim lol

I don't want to be stronger than my boyfriend. I don't want to be weak, but I don't want to be like, "Honey can you haul these water buckets to the horses?" And then have him not be able to do it and have to do it myself :p

Plus I want him to be able to lift me.

• I just want him to be able to protect me. And I barely even hit him, it's not like I hit him as hard as I could

• In a real fist fight you can bet your ass that they position themselves so that access to that are is difficult.

• It's not like he would wear a jockstrap

What Guys Said 9

• First off owe. You hitting him on the balls doesn't make you stronger it make you mean the testicles and scrotal area for men is very sensitive even a small flick can hurt. Why dose it hurt because many nerves run there. If you still don't understand have your boyfriend hit you in the groin as hard as he thinks you hit him women have similar nerve patterns that would cause a similar pain much less of course but similar then times the pain you felt by 10 then you'll get it. Also when your hitting him there you could be causing small damage that maybe once is fine but depending on how they are hit could cause trouble reproducing. Its like if i hit your ovaries in a certain way they may not function properly in the long run. Same apply's with the testicles. So try to avoid hurting him there you have muscle that protects your ovaries from damage we don't that why its not really fare.

• He could still be stronger then you and in general guys are stronger then there girlfriends its just the way our body is build. Strength is not the same as pain resistance though. As a girl you have no idea what kind of pain he went trough when you hit his balls even a little. In general a guys body is build to be stronger and be able to do harder work or lift heavier things. The body of a girl however is build to have better pain resistance because of child birth , your period and other things.

• This doesn't make you stronger.

But yeah, I would be a little weirded out if my GF was stronger than me. I'm a pretty big strong dude to begin with anyways, so it's doubtful it would ever happen. That said, SOME traditional gender roles still appeal to me, and that's one of 'em.

• If you're stronger than your boyfriend, you have a girlfriend lol.

But hitting him in the balls doesn't mean you're stronger. Girls have no idea how painful it is.

• Imagine having an internal organ dangling from your body with no protection and getting hit there. Not only is it unbelievably painful but you could end up doing damage to his jewels.

• I don't care about a girl being stronger at all. I just get turned off if she is muscular. So strength I don't care for. Muscular is gross

• even if she's like an athlete or has abs that are defined but not bulging?

• I would need to see a picture to see what you are talking about exactly

• I would love that.. pin me down and $%&£ me

• No it would be weird for the girl to be stronger.

• Why did u hit him there?

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. I'd feel less attracted to him because of it.
    But then again, it's not easy to find a guy scrawny enough to fit this criteria. =/

Also if you can take him down by hitting him in the crotch, it doesn't mean you're stronger. It means you got lucky, or unlucky depending on whether you were trying.

• How does that mean I got lucky?

• What do you think would be different

• Constant alertness of the guy. They know that is their weak spot a lot better than you do.
      Blocking someone away from your crotch is a very easy thing to do and leaves an opponent open for approach. Wing Tchun guys feast on this stuff.

A man's arms and legs are longer. Most of the time he doesn't have to even try to block you. You won't be able to get close, because you'll be knocked out with a fist in the face if you even try.

But presume he is as tall/long as you. Most guys have more muscle mass and agility. So he is stronger and faster than you. Again, hit all you like, you won't make it.

Presume he doesn't have that either. So no fighting ability (I don't mean training), not much height and no muscle mass... Then you have a shot if he's clumsy too.

• That doesn't mean you're stronger than he his, you just hit him in a very sensitive spot.

But if we are just talking about regular muscle, then yeah it would be a little weird because I like strong men who are stronger than I am.

• I just want a guy that can protect me and be my knight and shining armor, not get taken down by me, lol I'm pretty weak

• I didn't mean to, and I Barely hit him

• And I do love him!

• That doesn't mean you're stronger than him, you just hit him in the dick. :p

But yeah if I was stronger than my boyfriend, it'd be a little weird.

• I didn't hit him that hard, and he was down for the count

• Yeah it'd be super weird how would he protect you? I want my boy to be stronger than me, but of course a crotch shot will take him down

• I will need to see a picture of what u mean exactly to answer the question u put on my opinion

• I didn't even hit him that hard though

• *sigh* you shouldn't have a boyfriend.. Obviously he did grimace in pain while laying in fetal position. The scrotum is a very sensitive spot. There isn't any protection in the form of bones. It doesn't mean you are stronger than him by hitting him in the balls.

• I barely hit him, and he is always telling me that women are the weaker sex

• you tell me..

• Small boobs? Still, I don't get why it's not a fair move, guys are usually bigger so it's fair

• You aren't stronger than him. You hit him in his genetalia, a very sensitive part of a man of course he is going to fall to fetal position.

• But don't u want a boyfriend that can protect you?

• True, but just because you hit him in the balls doesn't make him weak and you stronger.

• He gives me titty twisters

• Guard that family jewel

Yes I do, If i'm standing next to a guy shorter or skinnier than me. I would like to punch him and make him fly like a rocket

• Haha yeah exactly I feel so weird that I can beat him up so easily because I'm pretty weak myself

• Um, I wouldn't love that. I mean I would be able to literally push him around. Okay well that doesn't make you stronger than him if you barely smacked him there, it is a very sensitive area so even the smallest touch can really hurt for guys.

• But he always brags about women being the weaker sex yet that's all it takes to make him go down for the count?

• Oh then whatever for him there are girls who are stronger then guys too.

• Exactly I mean, I could him down with one little hit

• Nope wouldn't be weird for me, I'm a pretty strong girl =)

• Haha so u can kick his ass too?

• I got an online boyfriend, never met him, but yeah, I guess I can haha ^^, he's not really a fighter.

• Yeah it would be weird.

I don't think that makes you stronger. Testicles are insanely sensitive.

• I hardly hit him though

• We like to play fight, were not hitting each other hard or anythingm

• Whatever floats your boat I guess