I was thinking of playing hard to get with women. Will this make me look not desperate?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the worse thing u can do it makes us not trust u
    Men should always chase and women are allowed to play a little mystery and hard to get but not for long at some point u two should start dating and then go forward I like a a man who doesn't give up

• But isn't a guy who's persistent annoying and creepy?

• i mean there's different definitions of persistent...it can't be every 30 seconds u know, but at least every day make effort to say hi to her, show her u care for her, and like to talk to her make conversation...u become familiar in her world...

What Girls Said 5

• That will make a woman think you are not into her or just playing with her and she will lose her interest.

• Playing hard is our job, just go with the flow and act layed back

• Good luck with that. It will get you nowhere.

• I have to try it cuz women don't like desperation

• Why would you act like that? That the way we roll.

• No men don't play hard to get

What Guys Said 5

• Don't do it. Studies have been done and it doesn't actually make a difference. It's just a waste of time. If you like her, make your intentions known. If she reciprocates, great, if not, on to the next. It's as simple as that.

• No. That will make you alone. You need to ENGAGE a lot to get what you want.

• If you don't do it right they simply won't notice you.

• Playing hard to get is just plain stupidity - both sexes.

• The fact you're playing hard to get just shows how desperate you are!