I was thinking of playing hard to get with women. Will this make me look not desperate?

I was thinking of playing hard to get with women. Will this make me look not desperate?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the worse thing u can do it makes us not trust u
    Men should always chase and women are allowed to play a little mystery and hard to get but not for long at some point u two should start dating and then go forward I like a a man who doesn't give up

0|0
    0|0
    • But isn't a guy who's persistent annoying and creepy?

• i mean there's different definitions of persistent...it can't be every 30 seconds u know, but at least every day make effort to say hi to her, show her u care for her, and like to talk to her make conversation...u become familiar in her world...

What Girls Said 5

• That will make a woman think you are not into her or just playing with her and she will lose her interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing hard is our job, just go with the flow and act layed back

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck with that. It will get you nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to try it cuz women don't like desperation

• Why would you act like that? That the way we roll.

0|0
    0|0
  • No men don't play hard to get

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Don't do it. Studies have been done and it doesn't actually make a difference. It's just a waste of time. If you like her, make your intentions known. If she reciprocates, great, if not, on to the next. It's as simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. That will make you alone. You need to ENGAGE a lot to get what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't do it right they simply won't notice you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing hard to get is just plain stupidity - both sexes.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact you're playing hard to get just shows how desperate you are!

1|0
    0|0