is this a bad username for a guy on a dating site?

I came up with the name cute_n_cuddly for my dating profile a long time ago when I was just messing around and that's the name that came to mind. To me it sounds kind of arrogant now that I think about it. Girls, does it really even matter? I don't know part of me thinks that a girl would probably find it cute so that's why I'm asking.

It will only let me change it if I subscribe and I don't want to do that. I guess I could just make a new profile to change the name.
The main reason I ask is that girls almost always view my profile whenever I message them but rarely ever do I get a response compared to the number who view my profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usernames do matter on a dating site. It's one of the first things you see and make a first impression of.
    I would not be interested in dating someone with that username. I would consider something with your name or something generic that has to do with an interest of yours.

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't sound arrogant to me, it sounds like you are describing yourself, and i sounds fine

• I wouldn't say arrogant. I'd say you seem like some sweet guy and less of the "bad boy" type... Most girls like a little bit of a bad boy.

• That'd be like a girl putting musclechick78 or something. Just kinda...peculiar.

• I don't see nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 3

• It seems kinda... odd but trust me when I tell ya people have odd names on these sites. A girl might raise an eyebrow at that kinda name but I don't think in a good way unfortunately. I've gone on dates and my username's "messageme4meows" right now haha. Cats ftw!

• Do you consider yourself a "nice guy"?

• I had success with the name "meat hammer"