He hates me/ or like me please help?

this guy I meet three years ago is giving me the weirdest situation I ever faced in my life he has anger issues and can be a bit controlling so when we started talking I confronted him on it we battled back and forth constantly about his behavior I guess i was the first to challenge him he didn't know how to react so I stop talking to him because of the constant battles then 2 months later he tries to talk to me again and I ignore him

this same thing continue it repeats itself for about 2 years till he gets angry and tired of me to fly to his behavior and stop talking to me for a year then he pops up on my doorstep at 2 a.m. Talking about how he misses me and wants to be with me but I tell him to leave and we will talk tomorrow and he comes back and doesn't want to talk about the night before I tried to ignore him but he constantly text call or just shows up at my house randomly whenever he wants to then when I try to talk to him he's so defensive he even called me fake, bipolar crazy and other stuff l am no where close to being any of those things he has been the only one in my life to call me that. He acts like he hates me but yet he won't leave me alone what's going on with him and what should I do?

One more key thing he has gotten engaged this last year also but still Pursues me relentlessly
what he told me he's known her since high school which leads me to believe they been messing with each other this whole time why does he still pursues me so hard I don't understand me and him haven't had sex in over a year so It can't be that

Most Helpful Guy

• anger problems is an automatic no. really. don't get involved with guys like that. they're unpredictable and you don't know when they'll snap. he's insane man. randomly at your doorstep in the middle of the night? he's a maniac, cut him off and if he keeps harrassing you get a restraining order, seriously.

• Thanks your right. But when I don't communicate with him the random pop ups are worse I can't get a restraining order cause of lack of evidence and no harm done. What should be my next step?

• when he's not angry she does open up to me a lot and it was almost instant they started talking to me about personal issues and that's kind of weird cause he so grauded and angry all the time so I will just try to talk to him into it slowly about anger management and if he continues I'll just try my hardest to get away from him I will just start documenting every time he show up to my house and so forth and maybe I should even contact fiance some kinda way to get her to stop him cause I think he using her as a safety net. Thanks for your insight you helped a lot

• sounds like a good plan :)
      best of luck to you!

What Guys Said 4

• just. no. I'm not even going to finish this. Anger problems? no.

• I think he is not giving much importance to you.but he has a picture in his mind about you.don't try to get him.he also don't do anything to come to you.
    If you like him really just say your feelings on him.otherwise its much better to stay away from him

• You should stay away from him.

• He may like you or not is other thing but i see no future between you.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds mentally ill and/or has some other serious issues. Don't get involved.

• *and/or like he has some other serious issues.

• Yes your right I just been trying to figure out an exit plan

• Can you call a hotline? I'd suggest a community agency - they could maybe suggest a good person or org. to talk to.