I have been going out with this girl for a about a month but I am feeling frustrated by the lack of physicality?

Ok so I have been hanging out with this girl for about 3 months and about a month ago I told her the way i felt and she told me the way she felt and we started our relationship. Since than i have tried to be patient but I think due to her past relationships with guys being dicks and cheating on her she feels very guarded and it is hard for her to trust me. Its been a month and we have barely kissed. Now I understand her situation but I also feel sometimes like she doesn't like me and other times I feel like she can't like me more. Should I talk to her about this or should I just let it play out. She confuses the hell out of me. Additionally I dont think she realizes how much I actually like her I mean I think im falling for her but im afraid to tell her because I dont want to scare her away. Any help or opinion would be appreciated thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like she's nowhere ready to be in a relationship again. After horrible experiences, it can take years to fully heal. I would tell her that you're willing to work with her, but you're not those guys. If she isn't willing to work on her trust issues, know that you don't intend to hurt her, and doesn't want that close intimacy, you can't change her. She's got to want that again and fix herself on her own time. If she doesn't want your help, she doesn't. I think you need to figure out where you stand and go from there. It's not fair for her to expect you to just tolerate the mixed signals. You have feelings/wants/needs. You two need to communicate.

• How would you approach it? Like I dont want to sound like a dick and put pressure on her but its kind of eating at me right now. We have a lot of fun together and I really like her and dont want to lose her

What Girls Said 3

• i would seriously wait and not push the physical things. one month for a kiss? my boyfriend waited 6... hahaha that tells you a little something about me. if you really care about her, you'll wait for her to be ready. if you don't, things could turn bad very quick.

• if you think she has trust issues, basically confronting her on why she's not giving up the pussy isn't going to make her feel any better about you.

she's probably extremely conservative wifey type who waits a very long time before having sex.

• Mmm if you have both acknowledged the "relationship" status...then I would say that it is a bit odd for both of you to not have any sort of intimacy...You should talk to her about it...

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried to kiss her? What does she do? Does she pull away or kiss?

A lot of times, the girl will not be the initiator. She'll just wait for you to do something before it becomes a habitual thing.

• It depends sometimes she kisses me but last time she pulled away. I can't explain it lime I said sometimes she is extremely receptive and sometimes she just doesn't seem iinteresed

• Maybe she just didn't feel like it at the moment

• No, I don't think that's it. A girl does not do such a thing so early in the relationship when she doesn't feel like kissing at that moment. Such behavior is seen years into the relationship if it's failing.

I suspect she might have some strong issues with trust, and you may be doing something to trigger it unintentionally.

It could be simple things like talking to another girl, or turning your head when a hot chick passes by.