How to stay friends if I tell him I like him and he doesn't like me back? Is he worth it?

So I am friends with this guy at school and have been for over 4 months now and we're really close. I started liking him but I don't know if he likes me back. He always wants to hang out with me and he genuinely cares about me. Apparently he liked this Canadian chic for almost 2 years while dating this other chic (they broke up 6 months ago and are now "friends"). I really like him and was wondering if I should tell him that I like him? If I do tell him I like him, if he doesn't like me back how do you stay friends without making it awkward? And is it worth all the girl trouble? thanks <3

• i should go for him
  • I should not go for him

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tell your feelings! I have done a mistake only once by keeping my feelings to my self with a girl I like so we satyed friends and when I moved on we once talked about being together and she said she would have! So it was a big regret but oh well, as I said I moved on and the best thing is to admit your feelings guys can't not like a girl and then care for them if he owever says no just ask him if you can stay friends and he may change his idea in the future.

Anything else just ask

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him how you feel, you never know he may like you back.
    And being honest with you, if you tell a guy you like him and he doesn't return the feelings, its only awkward if you make it awkward! I told the guy i like that i liked him about 3 months ago and he didn't feel the same but since we have been closer, maybe it made him realise that i could be more than a friend.
    So just take a stab in the dark and let him know, and if he doesn't feel the same (this may sound stupid but i did it myself) just ask if its ok if you can stay friends.
    So yeah, good luck with everything!! xx

• I think you should tell him how you feel.. You have to tell your feelings it will make you feel a lot better.. I think he might like you though but just in case : So if he doesn't like you back just smile and say okay no problem and say you would like to stay friends! That's it x all the best !!