Ladies I have a question for you?

Would you wonder why or be put off by a guy who is 23 (Me) that has never kissed a girl or have any experience whatsoever at all with women if we were to start dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• no never. i respect a guy more when his 'history' is shorter, or even non existent. i think its awesome.

What Girls Said 5

• Probably, yes.
    BUT not for the reason you think. I wouldn't be turned off because he has no experience. I'm likely to be turned off because he doesn't know what he's doing and I like my men to take a leading proactive role. That's just my preference though.
    I'm just as likely to get turned off by someone who has a lot of experience and still haven't figured out what to do with himself.

• but how can someone with 0 experience know what they are doing? It does sound like inexperience is the turn off here or did I misread this?

• The inexperience itself isn't the turn off, I separate experience from skill. You can be skilled without experience, and experience does not necessarily lead to skill. Anyone could do the same mistake 1000 times and never learn, or he could to it twice and learn. Also sex has a lot to do with personal dynamics - tension and polarity, and that you can learn that without ever having sex (...most people never learn). Also you can be really skilled, but want another dynamic than I want. If that was the case we would turn each other completely off no matter how skilled and technically perfect the kisses (or more) were.
      So basically what I'm saying is that I'm not looking for a specific level or experience or skill, but a polarity (which the inexperienced can have, though it is unlikely).

• Nope .

• Im in the same boat so nope.

• No, it's not a big deal.

• Not that he hasn't done anything just that he doesn't have much experience so do research lol

What Guys Said 0