Why does she keep sending me emails to me after I gave her my number?

I met a girl on okc, we have 97% match and started talking regularly. When we talk we damn there would right short novels to each other. ( 4-5 paragraph messages ) she is currently overseas studying for her masters so there is a distance and time issue. But we seem to enjoy each other conversation. This continued for about 3 weeks and on the third week I gave her my number. She hasn't called or texted me but will continue to send messages through okc. She mentioned some alternative like FB, and whatapp ( I don't know ) to text for free but I don't see the difference in those services and okc?

She said " she admires my drive and I amaze her. She hopes that we can continue talking and one day meet.

I like her, I can tell she is interested but not to the point to accept my phone number can talk to me instead over the internet leads me to believe she isn't looking to further this courtship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh hello why don't YOU ask for HER number and call her first? She will likely follow suit.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just aren't comfortable with giving their number to some online person. Those apps give you a fake number and thats probably why she mentioned it

• Maybe she's just not ready to talk/text yet.

What Guys Said 1

• The cost of an overseas phone call probably has a lot to do with it. Have you called her?