What do girls think of my height? I'm 5 foot 3?

I don't exactly hate my height, but I'd rather be taller.
And sometimes I feel like height can be a barrier for a girl.

I'm 20 years old and physically fit tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my brothers is short (I think 5'4") but things worked out for him. His wife is short too. I'd say in general girls tend to like guys to be taller than them. But not all girls. I think there's more to a partner than their height and that in the end it's the person who matters, not their physical characteristics. I'm 5'0" so yeah, I'd consider a guy who's 5'3"
    Also, some males grow until they're 25 years old. So you might have a few more inches, who knows.

What Girls Said 9

• Well I'm 5'1 so I wouldn't date you. Sorry. I like it when the guy I'm dating is taller then me or the same height as me when I'm wearing 3-4 in. heels.

• I'm taller than you. And I would prefer to be with someone taller than me. Especially when I wear heels.

• I actually prefer the same height or shorter, makes me feel more in control or equal to my man.

• We're the same height! :) I think any height that's the same as mine or taller is nice. If they are ther same height then it would look cute.

• For a guy, you should be a little more taller. Height does not define you, it's your goodness, abilities etc. should matter to attract the opposite sex. Don't dwell on your insecurities. You should learn how to cook good food for her :}

• You'd be about 4 inches shorter then me It might be awkward at first but if I'm attracted to u who cares!

• So am I (checked today)

• Being 6" taller than you... I'd feel kind of awkward dating you. Sorry.

• I wouldn't date you because of your height but it doesn't mean another girl won't

What Guys Said 0