What is a good FREE website to do research and see if someone has a clean background or is legit?

I am trying online dating and I dont want to get Catfished...lol. I really like chatting with this guy. We have a lot in common and finally he is a guy my age (hopefully) that is very energetic and knows what he wants like me. However, I know everyone do not have a facebook, twitter, or instagram. He told me he does not. He says he has a Linkedin account but I am not able to find him on there. He has a gmail account too. What is a FREE website that I can find out a little information to see if he is legit? Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know of any. But I don't think you really need to go that far. I've met plenty of women online with no problem.

Just meet for coffee publicly, get there first (early) and talk to him. You'll EASILY get vibes as to whether or not he is legit. Plus liars never keep the same story twice. So if you keep talking to him, you'll know if he's a fake.

Only meet publicly until you're comfortable (coffee shops, parks, etc) and just keep going past there. The big lies I hear guys committing are really height, age, and marital status in the late 20's and up. Thing is, they slip up in their lies so easily. The guys who just want to hook up constantly bring up sex talk (this includes stuff like wanting to cuddle) all the time and will keep trying to get you to go to their place. So if you keep talking and notice that trend, that's your hint. Plus, experience is the best way to date. As long as you're not going to each other's homes you won't have those extreme news stories that get aired.

What Guys Said 3

• I know there are data bases you can check for free for criminal records because those are public records, dont know any of those sites though

• What country are you in?

• Do you know his name, age, and general location?

• Yes. I just got his birthday yesterday. He lived in two states according to research so far. I just need to put a pic with it too.

• Thanks! Any others.

• So weird. There is a link to click on his Linkedin but it is no longer available

What Girls Said 1

• Google image search him :)

• I forgot. How do I do that on a phone. I have his pic on my phone

• Oh, I told him what I wanted and why things didn't work with dating on my end and he said he could relate. So I can understand now that I think about it. We are both the same age...no kids and single.

• Glad I was of help :D