18 yr old male with 15 yr old female. Bad?

No sex, and nothing bad happening. Im just curious cause she's shown interest in myself

Met her at a dance last night in which she didn't want to dance with anyone but me, and I believe she was flirting.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you think about it it's only 3 years age difference, I know she's just 15 but in a years time she will be legally an adult anyway :)

People make a massive issue about age when they're younger but what about older couples who have say 7-10 year age gaps? No one thinks twice about them. If you like eachother then go for it, just keep a sensible head on your shoulders and don't get into any situations where one thing will lead to another until she's of age :)

• Thanks so much for MH! :)

• That's because the maturity of most 15 year olds can't be compared to that of most 18 year olds.

• Many 15 year old girls are likely to have the same maturity level if not above that of an 18 year old boy. They mature a lot quicker. Obviously some 15 year olds are more mature than others but there still is only a year until she is technically an adult :)

What Girls Said 13

• It's not exactly bad so long as she actually does want to be with you and not do anything bad. Her parents may not be happy with it but you only have a three year age difference. When you're older that will seem like nothing. My parents are 11 years apart. But just be careful because she is at that age where she is going through a lot of changes.

• Yes, I think it is a position you should not put yourself in. Are you waying sex will never happen or it hasn't?

• bad idea. I saw this happen in my family. Until she is of age maybe just stay friends. And besides, in three years, she might not be the same person she is now.

• No its not bad at all, if you like each other keep at it no matter what others think.

• I met her last night at my military ball and we were dancing buddies. She only wanted to dance with me and she made it obvious that she's interested

• What was she doing there if I may ask?

• It will be illegal in one year. Find a girl who is older - 16+

• Its only 3 years in difference, but tread carefully. Should anything go wrong, she's got a whole lot of ammo that could potentially put you in jail.

• You're an adult. She's not even of consensual age.
    But I guess it's better than marrying a 12-year-old cousin at age 20. #edgarallenpoe

• She's pretty young. Just mentally I don't think it'll last. She will still be doing a lot of changing. But if you want to try it out then go for it. Just don't try to have sex with her

• Thats good !! My friend when she was 15 dated a guy who was 23 :P. So, the diffrence between you is nit a pro at all.

• Hmm not too big age diffence =) So I guess it could work out :)

• Go for it lol..it's only a three year difference and plus older guys are hot

• Yes very bad and very illegal

• I dated an 18 year when I was 15

What Guys Said 7

• More of a legal problem and if her parents don't like you, prepare for hell. Parents naturally protect daughters much more than sons. Even if she hangs out at your place without sex, the parents can find other charges to hit you with.

• Don't get caught with your dick in her

• I wouldn't be, cause I haven't an intention to

• I haven't had it yet, meaning I'm still a virgin, sooo I don't know

• Alright. Well, just don't get locked up and treat her right.

• It's not a big age difference the problem is she is illegal for the next three years even if y'all don't do anything that could at least land you with a record.
    Plus it would be very hard to convince her parents that you have honorable intentions

• By law it's bad, but it's only a 3 year age difference.

• No I don't think that

• Give her 3 more years.

• It's only 3 years down the road. So if she's worth the wait, wait. But remember this. The system from the po po to the courthouse to the jury is completely biased where men at any age are hated, so don't try anything sexual with her what ever you do.