What does it mean if a girl is nervous when talking to a guy and goes red?

When I went to the vets the vet was talking to me and explaining about how to administer treatment to my cat at home. As I listened I crossed my arms. About 15 seconds later the vet also crossed her arms, possibly mirroring. I also noticed she went red and seemed nervous/anxious in her facial expressions. This anxiety/nervousness caused her speech to become blocked whilst giving advice, before continuing again like nothing happened. When I went back the following time, I tried to make small talk. I asked her if she had dogs and she replied she had a dog. I asked her about the dog and she said he was a terrier, about the same size as my dog and was two years old. As I couldn't think what to say, it went silent. During the silence she then said that my dog received a lot of attention yesterday and he was ill. As I left she said bye, see you later/soon - can't remember which, possibly both

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she's shy around boys

What Girls Said 1

• She thinks you're attractive. Like really attractive. Ask her out if you like her.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she was flustered/embarrassed, which means she was probably really attracted to you.

I get like this when I'm in the company of really hot girls for the first time.