at what age did you go to your bf/gf house?

at what age did you start going to your bf/gf house? were the parents home?

Most Helpful Girl

• 15 and his mom was there at the time.

What Guys Said 5

• I started going to girls' houses when I was 13 or 14. Sometimes the parents were there and sometimes not - plenty of kids lived with single moms who worked, so it was probably about 50/50.

• We were both 17. She wanted me to meet her dad. We were out on a date and passing by the house anyway, so we stopped in for a bit.

• I've never had a girlfriend or any kind of relationship but there was this one girl I invited out on a date and when I went to pick her up at her house she invited me in and I met her mom and this girl's dogs about 4 pit bulls, her mom was happy to meet me. Oh she was 17 and me 18. But never talked to her again after that first date because we both moved away to different states on opposite sides of the country :(

• 12. Usually ya.

• 19. Bad idea cause her mom caught us.

What Girls Said 4

• since i started dating. so high school. parents were usually home. but who cares...they all liked me :3

• 18 and yes. They were very nice and happy to meet me.

• 15 and yes

• 20s

I don't count high school years