Whats the sweetest thing to do for your girlfriend or what would be the best?

I was thinking new things to surprise my girlfriend with cause im not really the romantic type of guy. I cook dinner for her, watch movies, go on dates etc what else would be better?:D

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how you feel about her. think she could be the one you marry? buy her a bunch of roses and then one fake one and have a note that says "i'll love you till the last one dies".

if not, i would go stargazing with her and a night picnic since its getting to be summertime.

What Girls Said 6

• I know you already picked most helpful, but I'm going to give you my two cents anyways.

I like little presents that are relevant to my likes; for example sometimes my boyfriend buys me clothes, coffee, candy, etc. flowers would be nice too, but I think small thoughtful gifts are better because she'll know you put some thought into it and didn't just buy it because you read it on the internet somewhere.

Or when he plans dates and surprises me with where we're going. That's always fun too. Good luck!

• Name a star after her

• Go to an activity. Like berry picking or that restaurant where you both paint a picture in NY. So there is an end result for her to bring home. I found a chocolate factory nearby and I brought my now bf for his birthday because he loves chocolate. It was cheap and we made our own bars to bring home

• Watching a movie at home and cuddling.

• Chocolates
    Dinner
    Cuddling
    Buy her a bear
    A card
    Or just simply telling her you love her and kiss.

• If you are with her in the morning put her sweater in the dryer on a cold day and then before she puts it on it will be nice and warm

What Guys Said 0