What're your opinions on dating coworkers?

I've always been a little bit sketchy about it because it can be a rather fragile situation at times. What do you think of it? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting I was just commenting on this with another question. I personally have and have read that something like 40% of relationships begin in the office. If you want a little bit more of an idea here ya go: thehiringsite.careerbuilder.com/.../
    That being said though, you have to make sure that you are both mature enough to handle it. Never has anyone known that I was dating a guy, nor do we ever bring fights in the office. If you can't separate the work relationship, from your personal relationship it will only cause a toxic environment should you not work out.

What Guys Said 3

• I think a lot of people meet their partners at work. Odds are if you have the same or work in the same facility you will have similar intersects and will have somewhat of a report. Seeing eachother everyday... Stuff happens.

I think it's fine as long as you don't let it affect your work.

• I know plenty of people who've met their Husband/Wife at work. That's the only way it works out lol. I remember hooking up with a bartender at a bar i used to go to. It got soo awkward i never went back. You're playing with some "awkward" fire.

• Nothing wrong with it unless you directly work with them on different levels e.g manager/attendant

What Girls Said 0