Guys, what do you think of girls 5'9 to 5'10?

Please mention your age and height. And if you would date a tall girl. Or if you would choose a short girl over a tall girl. Thanks :)

• Tall girl
  • Short girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care. I'm 5'11" and 34. I've dated about 5'2" on the shorter end and 6'0" on the taller end. I like both and don't really care. The only thing I would prefer is her not being taller than me. But even the 6'0 girl I dated didn't bother me. She like me being taller too. Her bf before me was 5'8".

What Guys Said 17

• One word 'AWESOME' (Give me a larger font with bold, underline & red?) ;) :D

But am not polling cause I don't go shopping for height :) End of the day chemistry matters.

Answer: YES I'll ofcourse date a tall girl :D

• I don't care either way. My girlfriend is tall, 5'9- 5'10ish I'm 5'10, sometimes I feel a little taller, sometimes same height.

It's fine with me as long it's fine with her.

• Although I appear taller, or so I've been told, I'm six foot. Nevertheless, I'd definitely date five foot ten and taller.

• I'm 6'4" and I consider that tall for a girl. (Which I prefer.) Don't worry about your height. You're already above U.S. average for men and women in height.

• I'm 21 and 5'11''. I prefer a girl that is more on my level like a 5'8''-5'10''. I feel it's more intimate somehow, being able to look directly into her eyes.

• perfect height. before I got married that was the avg height of the girls I dated. Since I started dating again after my divorce they have turned out to be 5'3" to 5'6". kinda short.

I am 6'3"

• I'm 5' 10". I'd consider it.

• I'm almost 5"10 18 years old and I wouldn't mind dating a girl that's 5"9.

I wouldn't date a girl taller than me though.

• I don't care I have balls I have approached girls taller than me it doesn't bother me if i am horny and attractive to me I will cold approach you.

• Age: 18-24 height: 6'3" Dated one girl, a 5'2" girl I do not have a preference of height. I WANT AN HONEST GIRL who is 5'2"-5'10"!

• That's tall for sure and even though I'm 6 feet tall those girls around that height think I'm too short for them. They like guys 6'3+ usually from my experience.

• 6' is like the maximum height I'd like o: I have never dated anyone, but if I ever will he's not gonna be any taller than 6'.

• I'm 6'2" and I prefer a girl between 5' and 6'.

• I think long legs :)

• It's a reasonable height for me. As long as the girl isn't taller than me (I'm 6'1), I don't care how tall or how short she is. But if she's only as tall as my thumb then there's a problem.

• Too tall for taste. 5'9" is the upward limit. Anything above is not attractive to me.

• Lets see... If I had to choose one I'd pick tall girl. So which one are you keen on? 0:-)

• i'm 5'7 i don't discriminate against height but for some odd reason i find girls taller than me hot, i guess it's a sexual domination fantasy

What Girls Said 1

• Yewww tall girls :) Most guys just prefer not to date someone taller than them (and some don't even care then). Embrace your height, it won't cause you many troubles in the dating world :)