why do older guys around their 25-30 year of age like to date young women 17-21 year old?

i don't even know why they think they have a chance. i am sure their are many chicks who are into older men. but i rather date around my age group. guys around their 30s are ready for actual commitment or marriage. it is a stereotype but that's how i think right now. i would like to know your thoughts, opinoins, if you agree or disagree with my way of thinking 😝 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• For a single guy in his mid twenties and early thirties its tough to find a good single woman that doesn't have a lot of baggage or hasn't been mentally damaged by bad relationships. Younger girls are fresh and have a clearer mindset

What Guys Said 12

• Those guys have more money to spend on them. Do you really have to ask?

Most girls don't need to be told..at my high school, there was a line of cars at lunch and after school, guys in their 20s and 30s picking up girl friends.

Most of the non-religious attractive girls wouldn't even look at their class mates, when older guys with 'class' cars were after them.

• I like younger women to make me feel young
    you realize i'm age 46, what woman can i
    actually meet at her age 38-40 get married than
    have children with, any woman pass age 35
    is higher risk for pregnancy and no way in hell
    can she get pregnant, if she is age 44-46 hell
    her periods are decreasing, her chances of
    getting pregnant age 40-44 the baby could have
    downs-syndrome, mental retardation, birth defects
    she plus the baby could die..Be happy dating the
    age range you are, don't date no older guys cause
    you will never be happy

• It comes down to two things usually with that age gap. One side is the not wanting to raise children and handle ex husbands. Though usually it is the other side where the man is a man child or has a lack of sexual talent or similar issues and younger don't know as much to know better so he seems cool as he drives and might live away from parents but he is actually low hanging fruit.

• Yeah I know, BUT it's not entirely one sided. The girl has to say yes also. I see a 17-21 year old as a little girl. I couldn't comprehend dating a girl that young.

• That is not a huge difference and for any gender when they date people younger than them like that it is to recapture their youth or its just a fetish. Then again at 18 you are considered mature.

• "i don't even know why they think they have a chance"

You must have some super school or something because this shti was SO common in my HS when i was in HS. SO many girls dated college guys.

• because women in teir late 20s early 30s are either married with children or fat... JK guys are pervs, thats all ;)

• I've seen younger girls go after older guys. it's because the girl thinks she's mature enough to be with a man this old, she's not

• Not every older guy if anything those 25-30 year olds are settled down or looking to settle down. Those who are dating 17-21 year olds are looking mainly for sex and fun.

• Because they're hot. I'm 30 and I have no problems. It's not for every girl.

• I think guys of all ages want to date women around that age, because at 18 they become legal.

• most women by 30 have more issues than younger girls mainly with dating jerks in their younger years.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, im in a very commited relationship with someone who is 33, and I totally wasn't his type when we first got together.
    there's no way in hell he thought he'd end up with someone like me (im 18)
    But we clicked and are extremely happy with eachother.