Girls: if a fat guy approached you and you really dug his personality and if he asked your number would you give it to home?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! Dude there's some chubby men that are sexy as fuck!

• This is reassuring to know.. Thank you

What Girls Said 14

• I generally trade Facebook rather than numbers, but all things being equal: of course I would.

• no. i dont give out my digits. I would however, invite him to come hiking or swimming or rock climbing with me. if he said he's not into physical stuff id figure we can be friends. id suggest meeting sometime wherever it is we met-as friends.

• If he is around my age...and if I was single, then yeah

• Yes. I've done that before.

• To be honest (and that's what we're here for), if a fat guy -- say no more, I wouldn't even consider him on account of personality for one second. Just how I roll, I truly am sorry, but that's how I roll.

• And reading that back, I do realise how insanely superficial that is of me, but I just, just, COULD NOT date a fat guy!!!

• I know. I'm a bad person.

• No worries. . Thanks for your comments

• euuhh nope!

• Yes. Definitely.

• Depends on the girl. For me I would give him my number to text and be really good friends, but I wouldn't counts idea dating him.

• But what if he treated you good? He still wouldn't have a chance?

• Nah not really. I'm not being mean, it's just more of an activity thing unless this guy likes being active a lot. I like doing lots of activities like mud runs with my bf.

• What do you mean by fat...

Fat for a guy would be like 5'11 - 225 pounds

or are we talking morbidly obese...

If the guy was overweight, I could see past it but if he was obese...I just couldn't...call me superficial...I do my best to stay in shape and I am by no means a model size...I would expect the same from a guy...

This being said, some girls dig BBM so maybe not all is lost!

• I'm 5'10 235. Question is about me..

• I don't know. I am not sure what your style is and what your type of girl is...some dress shirts, pants, jackets can put you on your best foot. The best thing to do is to research online for pictures of guys that have the same built as you and see what they wear.

• I definitely don't want to wear church clothes

• Depends on what his face looks like

• + 1for keeping it real. People with their politically correct responses kill me.

• No I do not just give out my number to random guys

• I meant If you talked to him and you like him

• I don't know what 240 looks like I do know that if I rejected a fat guy it was mainly because he was creepy not because of his weight

• Well that's good you don't judge by weight

• Yes..I like bigger guys. I'm a bigger girl.

• yes i would, personality is everything. as long as he were my age, i would give it to him

• Thanks for your response

• Depends on how "fat"... And if I thought his face was attractive too.

What Guys Said 1

• If you worked out everyday, stayed healthy and applied yourself.

Would you give your number to someone who obviously doesn't care enough to try to improve themselves?