Is he really interested or is it just a game to get some?

I just met this guy. We've been talking for like a week or so. He lives an hour away or so. But we planned on hanging out & stuff. He would always talk about sexual stuff to do, but then I'll deny it because I want a relationship in general. But he's moving soon, closer to me. So he came over where I lived today, we hung out. We did some things but not sex. But he would still be cute to me after we did that stuff. Like look at me, hold my hand, kiss me, be all couple like. & When I got home he texted me, and talked to me saying how much he missed me. But I don't know if I should let him in? What do you guys think? Fling or Serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let him in just yet its kinda soon.But try to figure out his real intentions first because I'm not ganna lie to u.He sounds like the same guy I had a fling with and chances are that it's a fling.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds more like fling than serious to me. Mostly because it sounds like he is moving very fast, and already talking about sex(which usually means that sex is what he's looking for). But that's just me.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly, I know it may sound good but its not. he's feeding you lines. A part of him might like you, but he's clearly saying the things that he knows you want to hear. I would definitely keep my guard up with him though. He sounds like an ex of mine and that ended with him because he was a cheater and a liar from the very beginning.

• is this guys name pat? hahaha

• Haha nah girl, its thomas. but yeah, he acts just like one of my ex boyfriends