Would u date a girl who rode a bicycle to work or would u find it a turn off?

Would u date a girl who rode a bicycle to work or is that not cool and u would never even think of dating her...what if she was really cute with a nice curvy athletic body.

Most Helpful Guy

• probably hot. she'd probably be in good shape. but obviously it would depend on her looks and personality... but a girl who rode a bike to work definitely wouldn't be a turn off

What Guys Said 11

• Of course I would! That is awesome to me, I ride a bike as well, sometimes to work, I live 18 miles from work so I don't do it all the time but it saves money on gas, love to be outside on nice days and its just enjoyable and my bike trails are scenic.

• No way. Its awesome. A firm pair of thighs is quite sexy on a woman.

• Why wouldn't I?

• ...I honestly, can't see how bike riding could in any way affect someone!

• Id assume she's a fit freak and no its not a turn off haha and i wouldn't say "not dating her" in my head either

• Why would i mind if she rode a bike, my first impression would be she likes too exercise

• I don't care how she gets to work lol, makes no difference.

• I don't understand how it would bother anybody, although some women have turned me down in the past because I didn't have a car. Women are weird.

• I'd be indifferent to it. It's not a turn off or turn on.
    I think it would be silly to look at that and decide whether I'm going to date her or not.

• Why on earth would that be a turn off?

I can't see anything negative about a girl riding a bike to work

• Fit: good.
    Smell bad after work: bad.
    overall: good :)

• I wouldn't have any problem with that! Biking is both healthy AND fun:)

What Girls Said 1