I haven't had a boyfriend yet , is that weird?

I honestly dont think i have a hard time finding a boyfriend.
Its just that i dont want to take the first thing that comes my way.
I grew up without a father, my mother would date different menn and it would sometimes last from few months to her longest relationship was for 7 years, so basically i saw a lot of men coming and going and they would fight and not have a great loving relationship.

I dont want to end up like that, im 22 and I've slept with 3 guys, the first who i was in love with for 4 years and he was a douch bag to me, the second was one night stand, and the third was with a guy i recently dated who i liked a lot and was the first one who really made me feel loved and all that good stuff, but he doesn't live in my town and he has a lot going on so we can't date at the moment.

I just dont want to date and than end up sleeping with them and for it to go nowhere, i dont want a lot of guys on my list, so I've come to the conlusion to just never date again.. just be alone and dont deal with the heart aches.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's nothing weird just get out there..

What Guys Said 2

• No one cares. Literally. It's not weird, you're not atypical, you'll grow up and get over it, all of that. You are one of a trillion of the same person posting every day the same thing.

Good talk.

• It's not weird. Just go with the flow and you'll meet someone eventually.

What Girls Said 3

• Try making friends first and don't just jump into the relationship. Maybe you're just not finding a person who has the same interests. Try experimenting

• Not weird at all

• its not weird lol