Ladies help me out! 1st date this Friday.?

First date this Friday ladies are you expecting a kiss when we first meet, during the date, at the end of the date, or no kiss at all?
Also, a quick peck on the cheek or on the lips.

To clarify we met online so we have only exchanged emails and texts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it the first time you see her? If you're quite close and flirty already, you can say hi and give her a peck on the cheek. Just be natural, not like 'oh should I give her a peck on the cheek, shake her hand, give a hug, or stand here awkwardly with a grin on my face'. I don't expect a kiss full on the lips on the first date, I mean, it's a first date, the "getting to know eachother" phase, though it also depends on how close you are already. If you're not sure, don't be shy to ask: "can I kiss you?", because some girls think that's really cute. Good luck and have fun!

What Girls Said 4

• I would not kiss on the first date... everyone is different though and you should do what you FEEL is best. But if you see something real in her and between the two of you then why rush it? Only fools rush in!

• I was only expecting a kiss because he made it seem like he was going to kiss me lol.
    But I wouldn't kiss her on the first date unless it went very well.

• Nice. No, do not go in for a kiss on the first date. Give the young lady a hug at the end of the date.

• No kiss..that freaks me out on first date, just a simple hug is good enough.

What Guys Said 0