Girl, what is an acceptable amount of body hair, especially for a guy your just starting to date?

I've just started seeing this woman and I was having a debate with a friend over what's acceptable for body hair for a guy. Can I get some help?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Ha. ha.Ha. HAIR. It truly depends on the girl and her desires. I would be more into a no hair to little hair type man - without the hairy chest, back, beard.. Clean cut is delicious everywhere!

• To be honest.. it really depends.

I have an ex that was really hairy.. and it was fine.

I have another ex, that was maybe half as hairy.. and I was glad when he man-scaped..

Some guys just.. suit it more.

• A little bit is fine, but if he has so much body hair that he looks like a gorilla, thats a deal breaker for me. Also, I really like it when they dont have any body hair at all :) But thats just me.

• I don't mind body hair. As long as it's not back hair. I just care that it's trimmed. If he doesn't have any hair in his body, like a baby, I'll be freaked out.

What Guys Said 2