Friends mad because i want a boob reduction?

im 15 years old and im already a 38DD and they keep getting bigger. I'm in good shape and have a 15% body fat so i dont really think its fat.. My friends are getting mad because they are smaller in size and i "should appreciate what others dont have" or "why ruin a perfect hour glass figure, what guy would like u then" i am being selfish? would it ruin my chances with guys as i get older?

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously guys are gonna find you more attractive if you have bigger boobs! and as a result of that if you have big boobs and a skinny body like you described you will receive a lot more attention from guys as you get older. wether these guys have the right intentions or not is another thing, if a guy is only going after you because of your body he's probably more focused on getting you naked than what he is on getting to know you personally. If you looking for a guy that respects you and is gonna treat you right it shouldn't matter what size your boobs are! so no I don't think getting a reduction would ruin your chances with guys but you might not get as much attention from guys, if that makes any sense... I guess it all depends on what your looking for! if you want to be able to go out and sleep with any guy you want then big boobs will help you do that and getting a reduction would make that a lot harder for ya! but as far as getting a good guy that cares about you, getting a reduction won't effect that at all cause any guy that only cares about you because of your boobs isn't worth it

What Guys Said 4

• Well no, having a breast reduction doesn't ruin your chances with guys. Also you should probably tell your friends to stop whining, if you aren't comfortable with your own body, then you should be allowed to seek to change it, without being judged for it. But I'd also remind you to understand that the change is usually permanent, so if you ever start regretting your choice, then your only option is another surgery.

• First off it's your body, not theirs. Second, tell them to walk around with two cantaloupes attached to their chest all day and see how it feels.

• Am I the only guy who smells bullshit here?

• I mean you really shouldn't the average bra size went from 34B to 34DD..

• I wouldn't say it's selfish but big boobs are a HUGE plus with the boys and you'll be much more desirable to boys. there are plenty of girls who would probably love to be as well endowed.

it broke my heart when this pro tennis player simona halep had a breast reduction. she went from about an 8 to a 5.

pre reduction
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...alep.jpg_1200.jpg

post reduction. blah
    i2.cdn.turner.com/.../...alep-single-image-cut.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• LOL, no, jesus christ love <3 it's YOUR body, you can't be selfish with your own body. If you feel that they're decreasing your quality of life, it's good to have them done. There's certainly nothing wrong with it!

Your friends are just, idk... Projecting, maybe. At your age you're hearing a lot about how women SHOULD look and they're probably like, comparing themselves to adult women & feeling very insecure. & you're already at that level and they're like, aughhhh, everything they want, everything they think is True and Right for a girl. And you want to change it, and they're like! Disgraceful! They'll probably grow up about it eventually. If it really bothers you, ask them to stop talking about it, I'm sure they will. If they're really friends, they will.

Good luck!

• 15 years old, a 38DD, and a perfect hourglass figure with 15 % body fat. What size hips do you have? 42 inches, with 15% body fat?

No, I don't think so.