Do girls like it when bf asks them questions?

Questions like:

1. What's wrong, is everything okay?
2. Why do you look sad?
3. How are you feeling?
4. Are you angry with me? Please tell me so I don't end up making you mad.

...or is it too much and you would find it a bit annoying?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's a bit annoying.
    Sometimes people wanna truly be left a lone unfortunately most people don't get that. Some people even make things up in their heads and make it seem like they are asking cause they care. Or you actually need them and can't get over them in your life. When actually they don't care they just wanna fuck with you.
    I have 2 maybe 3 people in my life pretending to be concerned, always asking me questions.
    I think to myself half the time I wish he went away for good and stop pretending!

What Girls Said 8

• @MobySansei
    1. Fine, it's sweet & caring question. (As long as it's not overdone.)
    2. Only if she looks sad, then it's fine.
    3. Great question! Just don't over do it.
    4. No, no, no. It's kinda clingy in my opinion.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• its not bad...but should have limits or else i might consider it as annoying

• Sometimes it's alright to ask, but don't over do it. She'll become angry. Try following up with, you can talk to me about it, I want to fix it.

She'll become comfortable with talking about it and opening up, with out becoming angry.

• If Im Sad/Mad, it would enlighten my mood by alot, it shows he really cares for me snd would do anything in his power to make me happy :)

• I don't find it annoying at all. It only means that, he cares. You may call it annoying when he says nonsensical things beyond your relationship.

• 1-3, are ok but 4 could make her little more upset by asking it, most of the time, If she's really angry with you, you have to "know" that she's angry with you without asking her. I guess noticing how each others' feelings are hard but important. :)

• It's fine just don't keep badgering on.

• If you could tell I`m already in a mood, asking those questions would make me want to hit you so hard in the face. Those questions are beyond annoying especially when its obvious that there is something wrong.

What Guys Said 0