Who should make the frist move?

Who do you believe to make the frist move? The girl or the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm personally a fan of making the first move. But I don't think I'd dislike it terribly if a woman (especially if she's the RIGHT woman) made a first move on me. But to my knowledge, that's never actually even happened anyways, so yeah...

• dominance ruled. Alpha Male. Gr...

• better you HOLD you down with. hahaha

• hahahahaha, you can pretend. No no you are so strong, i can't get up. ^_^

What Guys Said 10

• If fristing is going to be involved, the girl should really indicate she's okay with it.

• Well I've mostly always been the guy and I've always had to make the first move. Do women ever actually make first moves?

• Doesn't matter. There shouldn't be any rules. If you like a guy then make the move. No guy on earth will be upset at a girl making a move on him!

• The females. They need to open up more oppurtunities.

• Whoever is more interested.

• Whoever has the initial feelings for the other person. If it's the guy, then he should make the move. If it's the girl, she should do it.
    It's completely unreasonable to want it any other way.

• We should add friends

• lately, the girl, but its usually the man

• I've been indoctrinated with traditional values and beliefs, and therefore, I think men should make the first move, for the most part.

• The guy. Any woman who dares makes the first move should be punished by public stoning, or perhaps rejection.

• LOL. So acerbic. :P

• public stoning?, stay clear of anonymous people.

• @knotme your post is one of those times where a comma can make a big difference

What Girls Said 3

• Whoever feels attracted enough to try it, I think. Society used to dictate men are supposed to do it first, but times are changing and females are being more straightforward too. I think there's no "right" or "wrong" way as long as it works for you :)

• THE MAN .

• guys usually