Why is my guy friend not interested in dating me but in dating women he will Never have a chance with? How can I make him see that I'm the best?

Advice on slowly letting my friends with benefits know that he should date me because he doesn't have a chance to date anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha
    he is comfortable and feel secure about you since he can F*** you anytime he likes.My advice is let him pursue you if he ask for another "you know" refuse it and tell him that you are hungry and craving for a food from a restaurant.

What Guys Said 2

• If you were the best, he would be dating you already. He simply doesn't like you that way and he probably never will. The more you have sex with him and develop feelings for him, the more you are going to get hurt. You should cut your losses and stop the "friends with benefits" nonsense.

• Tнιѕ ιѕ тнє яєαℓιту σƒ ηαтυяє. Wє ηєνєя gєт ωнαт ωє ∂єѕιяє тнє мσѕт ιη ℓιƒє...

What Girls Said 1

• You can't. just stop sleeping with him and if he pursues you then u may have a chance. Sometimes guys need to be switched up from routine (like sleeping w/you) to realize they may have feelings and want something more. Ultimately though there's nothing u can do other then pull away and stop sex.