Should I call or text him?

Long story short. Went on a little date had a few drinks with a guy. It went well we laughed and joked the whole evening. He opened doors, walked me to my car, had an intellectual conversation. It went well from what I believe. He asked me to let him know if I made it home okay so I did. I text him and told him I was home. He text back saying he was glad I made it home okay and telling me he had fun. I text back telling him I did also and thanked him for the evening. It has been going on 3 days and I have not heard from him. Can someone give me their input on this matter! Please give advice. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly a man ,after a date, has some questions in his mind. First he thought if you really texted him that you really want to or you just made this by force.

Next is he probably likes you and don't want to embarrass you and having a real straight fight inside to call (text) you or not.

The last is he had another girl in his mind before you dated. Now he needs time to think. (this is the lowest presumption).

Finally, "call or text him". Love is rather important than loosing time to reach for it!

What Guys Said 5

• Call/text him to just say hi and see how he is doing. Most guys like it when a girl takes initiative and it can also set his mind at ease that you like him.

Worst case scenario is that he is not the 'one' and best case scenario is that the two of you will be discussing your first date when you are 90+. :)

• Okay call him and just leave a message for him. If he doesn't respond back then that's his way of saying cya! But, the guy could be just busy, who knows. I believe in this "You make time for the things that are important to you. " Just be patient and time will tell. Gl! CALL HIM!

• I would just call him; you can be so much more personal when you actually talk to him. I would much rather get a call than a text!

• It's hard to say, but, maybe he doesn't want to appear too pushy, and perhaps he's afraid that pushing you too much will make you lose interest.

Definitely call him. It's the only way you'll know.

• Well I would say he is giving you the gift or missing him. I would say that this is the first time this has ever happened to you right? If so then this is building anticipation and he will have no problem getting a second date with you. Plus its hard to tell if he might have been through a bad breakup and is just taken things slow instead of just rushing into anything. Best of luck to you

What Girls Said 0