I'm at the end of my senior year in high school and so is my boy friend, I know I love him but us 18 to young for love?

I know I love him and people say we're to young.. Does love have an age? I don't believe so

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too young, but its arguable that you guys are not experienced enough yet. Or, depending on how long this relationship has lasted, it is just infatuation. (Which is not love.)

However, I know a few people who married right out of highschool, and are happily together into their thirties and forties now.

In the same situation, I would turn to those few people that I trust with my life. Your true friends should be able to give you honest opinions on your relationship. Listening to them is up to you, and so is deciding who is really your friend.
    All cards on the table here.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure you feel like you love him, but you have a lot of life changes coming up and relationships often suffer.

What Girls Said 2

• People say that for a couple reasons.

1) It's likely your first love, and without any relationships to compare it to, it's hard to know for sure. Lots of people believed they were in love until they met their now husband/wife, and realized they were dead wrong.
    2) It's a different time. People don't marry straight out of high school like they used to. Even the most in love couple have a hard time surviving the college/freedom lifestyle that comes shortly after high school.

• It's not too young. Love doesn't age age restrictions