Favorite\best place for a date?

I was just wondering where your favorite place for a date was (or a place you think would be the best) just wanted to know where I should take my new girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ice Skating!
    If you guys are not good at it, you can hold hands and keep each other up. But it depends on where you live, obviously.

• that's a good one! I live in Minnesota so in ice skating rink shouldn't be that far. thank you! :)

• no problem! :)

What Girls Said 2

• tokyo disneyland ♡

• JW Marriott.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't take new girlfriends out to fancy and expensive restaurants. Start out small, Dodgers made a great suggestion, one date idea that works well for me, is I have a big potluck style dinner at my place and invite a few friends over. This is a great opportunity for you to see how she is around your friends and you won't ever have to worry about silent awkward moments.

• Coffee shop inside a book store.

It'll be affordable for you, and caffeine plus the smell of books is intoxicating.

• Looks first, attracts guy towards hottie before personality plays its role.

• first date or .. ?