I don't know what I'm supposed to do?

I've had a crush on this guy for a while; we haven't talked, but I have gone to a few of his lacrosse games and we've made prolonged eye contact when we pass each other in the hallway. Here's the thing though; I found out that my old Gym teacher (he's like a Dad to me), talked to this guy and told him that it's me who likes him. According to the Gym teacher, the guys said he didn't like anyone, amd once the guy said that, the Gym teacher told him that it was me who liked him, and that I've been going to his lacrosse games. And according to the Gym teacher, the guys response was 'Oh, huh' and then my Gym teacher basically ended the conversation. What makes this so confusing is that yesterday during lunch, my friend saw him looking over at our table. She made eye contact with him, and he quickly looked away. Then, according to the same friend, he looked back at the table and preceeded to stare at me for 10 seconds. He said he doesn't like anyone, but he's doing stuff like that. I'm just really confused and embaressed, and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he didn´t take notice of you until the conversation with the gym teacher. now he is checking you out because he is curious. since he already knows now, you could as well go and ask him out ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0