Do you think he's playing me or is he telling the truth?

So two weeks ago, my friend texted me that her ex liked me and that i should hang out with him more.I wasn't sure about it at frist, but the more i talked to him the more i fell for him. When we first started talking, he text me everyday and told me i was beautiful all that junk. One night when we hung out and ended up making out. i thought everything was ok, but recently he hasn't been texting me. Also, on his Twitter he put a pic of him and his ex (aka my friend) kissing when they went to homecoming last year. He can tweet, but he can't text, his phone has been broken so he's been using his ipod and he told me that the reason he hasn't been texting as much is because the phone app on there won't let him, Should i belive him or should i be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't believe him if I were you. In theory it sounds plausible, but him putting up a picture of him and his ex on Twitter is too weird. I don't think he's over her yet, and you're probably his rebound or something. I wouldn't pursue him if I were you.

• that's exactly how i feel. i just dont want to admit it. i really wanted things to be different

• I know, it sucks. :/

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he is back with his ex or not over her. lots of red flags. the picture of his ex, flimsy excuses about why he can't communicate and of course not communicating.

I think you are getting played

• Sounds to me that he is trying to down play it or he has gotten someone else he is interested in. Maybe just ask him if he sees u two ever being more than just friends?

• i would if he actually text me. Can ipod texting apps not work. He said it only works with wifi or something, idk...

• thank you. it's killing me inside. i'm going crazy and it's horrible. i need him to text me first, then i tell him exactly how i feel. it's the only way i can feel better

• Glad I could help at all :)

What Girls Said 3

• Him putting that picture on Twitter is for sure a red flad. This just screams drama.

• You shouldn't believe him. The pic of him and his ex on Twitter was a very shady move of him. I would be cautious about him.

• I think he's not over his ex and is back with her. Maybe he didn't make much of the make out session - only he can tell you