Should I lie about my age to get younger girls?

I`m thinking of saying I`m 19 instead of my real age (24). I just doubt girls like 24 year old losers (no car, virgin etc.), but for a 19 year old it would still be forgivable.

• Yes lie
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • No just be yourself
    92% (22)100% (13)95% (35)Vote
  • Other
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• What happens then when you meet a great young girl and end up getting into a serious relationship? You could lose her because you lied to her in the very beginning.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Lying to get girls would be dishonest and a relationship based on such a lie would never end well because the basis of relationships is trust and if you can't even be honest about your age with a partner then why should they trust you about anything else, particularly their private life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    You don't sound like a loser, but pretending to be 19 would be creepy, and the girl would probably find out and that's an explanation you don't want to give lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm no, lying about your age is not a great idea. For one night stands, sure, whatever, but if you're actually thinking of dating? Forget it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Any relationship (romantic or not) founded upon lies will never work out.
    The truth will come out eventually. And you don't sound like a loser!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. I don't care about your car, or your virginity one bit. But I would cool off and probably overlook you if you told me you're a year younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • How young are these girls you're trying to get with? If you have to tell them you're 19 it sounds like maybe you shouldn't be with them anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't care if a guy is a virgin because I am too so I don't feel like I have to be better at it than you, but why don't you have a car?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're a jerk and don't want a lasting relationship. Why start something good off with a lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lying about your age to get younger girls would be creepy, and if they find out it probably wouldn't end well. I say just be honest about your age. If a girl likes you it won't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be completely amoral of you to do so, IMO.

You're not a loser. Many women would love to date a virgin--if you'd be open to it--a sexually dominant or mature women may enjoy showing your the ropes. And who the eff cares if you have a car or not? Walk

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like older guys

0|0
    0|0
  • No bc your setting yourself up for failure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely lie.

Being a deceitful asshole is always the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your just looking for a good time they won't know unless you tell them.

If your looking for something long term I wouldn't lie. Since they will find out eventually. And that could potentially put a dent in the relationship and they would wonder if they could trust you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, do not lie to females very wrong
    be yourself my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. Older dudes are ftw.

0|1
    1|0
  • Tell them you're Brad Pitt or Gilbert Gottfried. Panties will be dropped.

0|1
    0|0