Tired of getting no results...need tips about how to get a girlfriend.

I'm a 5.5 with a 8 personality, easily can talk to girls but...I'm just too goofy and have a brooklyn accent and to make it worse I'm freakin brown skin which doesn't add up.

One girl said I was undateable and I knew it wasn't the way I looked by rather because of my goofiness.

I don't know what to do anymore...I workout, eat right, work hard to get good grades and make sure I present myself good and smell good...
Going to college so some advice would be nice...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still young, stop pressuring yourself! But meanwhile, just keep getting out there and meeting more girls - it's a numbers game.

What Girls Said 5

• If you really think it is you being goofy you need to work on that. It's okay to have quirks but goofy guys are not attractive to most women of any age. You need to work on that. More so, if you just can't maybe look for goofy girls or a different type of girl than the one you're going towards. I'm more so betting you're going for girls you don't mesh with and just want. Expand your interests.

• Are you goofy or silly. Some girls like silly/funny guys, but if you are goofy, you need to find a way to control that

• I got the most luck in talking to guys on social networking sites

• Your brown skin is fine :) try to act more serious. Show girls you are responsible.

• Unfortunately, I hate to say it but it's probably your height, not your goofiness :/

You're really quite short...

What Guys Said 0