Signing My Name Fetish? The Weirdest question ever.

So here is likely the oddest question ever asked on here. It is not really a big deal just something I find odd. I have been going out with this woman for a while now. Everytime I go to pay for something I use my credit card. She wants to sign my name. Like today we went on a tour and she made sure she got to sign my name.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she likes the way your name looks when she writes it. I mean I do it too, but not in front of the dude but on paper in my house. But if your name is difficult to write I'll keep trying till I make it cute or give up. I don't know my dad is the same way. JUST ASK HER.

" bae what's up with you and my name? "

Or even better

" babe quick question, I'm not upset about it just curious, why do you always want to sign my name? "

What Girls Said 2

• Ummm you got yourself a forger lol

• Hmmmm...not sure what's all involved there..different!

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm..I have never heard of this before. That is pretty abnormal. Have you asked her why she wants to do this?