Why are the most attractive girls single?

Im a senior in hs and it baffles me because the prettiest girl I know is single... I think she's beautiful inside and out so I have no idea how she doesn't have a boyfriend. I've never heard anyone say they are dating her either

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• -High standards
    -She lacks self esteem
    -Picky
    -Guys are intimidated
    -Guys just want to have sex, and go for easy guys
    -religion
    -doesn't want to date in hs
    -strict parents
    -has a bf in a different hs
    -lesbian

So many reasons dude

4|0
    0|0
    • Why would someone attractive have low self esteem?

• Show All
    • You would be surprised. Do you see those celebrity/models who use to be gorgeous, but then get a lot if plastic surgery and look really bad?

radaronline.com/.../

Oh not to mention people like Kim k and lindsay lohan. You asked a question and wanted answers. Low self esteem is part of it and don't be stupid saying only pretty girls have high self esteem.

• i never said "only pretty girls have high self esteem" i guess anyone can have high self esteem. im just saying that usually pretty girls have high self esteem not low self esteem because they are pretty

What Girls Said 14

• Really attractive girls also attract not so nice attention, there are constantly guys talking about her looks and how they "want" her.

It's hard to tell the difference between guys who act nice but want you for your body, or a guy who really likes you.

2|0
    0|0
  • People are scared to ask her out. Or she is cool about being single. She wants to do it, when she's ready.

1|0
    1|0
  • Either guys are too intimidated to ask her out or she doesn't want to date right now.

1|1
    0|0
  • high standards

0|0
    1|0
  • emm no she might be the only one very pretty and single she might likes to be independant or rather to not have a bf or just brok Guys are intimidated or she is just want that special one or just her parents are tuff or relegion or she is seacretly in love or she just like to attract guys an turning them down you know ther is girles that do that just for plesure so yes that's pretty much it maby for other reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe intimidation. guys might think she's out of their league. or possibly she isn't into them. ask her out who knows.

1|0
    0|0
  • She has extremely high standards.

0|0
    1|0
  • she's either picky or men are too scared to ask her out or both

1|0
    0|0
  • Because only jerks approach us and then niceguys are scared of getting rejected.

1|0
    1|1
  • Either trying real hard to find the right guy or not interested on dating or having a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then I must be gorgeous lol
    But seriously I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably likes playing the field, why would she want to be in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously that is not true

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• A few assumptions... keep in mind... assumptions! You never know until you talk to her.

More and more guys are becoming shy and giving up their chases on women. We have numerous girls on this site asking why guys don't talk to them.

She could give off vibes in her daily life indicating she doesn't want to talk to anyone. She could always look busy and involved with something.

She could be really picky and/ore not want to date until after graduating or getting a degree.

Talk to her and find out for yourself.

3|0
    0|0
  • High maintenance can be a turn off. Someone who is overly attractive can be intimidating as well. Having a gf that is being hit on by other guys all the time can be a lot to handle. Maybe she is into girls;)

0|0
    1|0
  • She may not want a relationship or it's not a priority. She is probably focusing more on other things. She's probably also waiting for someone she really likes.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because a lot of guys don't have the balls to try. The other would be they don't have the strength and energy to be able to keep the other guys off of her once they have their foot in the door.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's still single because you haven't talked to her yet :) she won't be for long ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls like that usually come off as superficial and shallow. She's probably the type who judges a guy based on height, car etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have high standards.

0|0
    1|0
  • I never found it to be the case at all. In my experience it's always been guys not getting dates not girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most attractive girls are extremely entitled and been coddled by friends and family that they are so beautiful and perfect, so that makes them extremely picky and with them being extremely picky, sometime they can't find a bf because of a prissy entitled attitude.

0|0
    2|0