How do I get over the way he really felt for me?

I went out with a narcissistic misogynist for almost 4 years. He cheated on me more than once. He was two faces and would do anything and everything I wanted. I wasn't demanding he would just do it for me if I needed anything. Yet behind it all he was a person that used women. He wanted to use me as his wife but he wanted to use other women too. I just can't believe he would hate women especially after he said he was in love with me. We were close and talked about everything. From what I know he's not gay. Why was he this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• he just is

What Guys Said 1

• You need to be calm and rational.This kind of friends. can only do a playmate. can't do lover.

What Girls Said 2

• He is bisexual

• That's terrible. It's hard to pinpoint why narcissists are the way they are. You'll drive yourself nuts trying to rationalize his behavior because there is no logic behind it, he's just a sick man and needs help. Move on.