Girls, Would you be comfortable with your s.o. having a best friend that's a girl? Guys, what if yours had a best friend who was a guy?

Curious here.
Would you feel odd about it?
Would you try to assert your position as their significant other or just keep your worries to yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Nope both should be loyal
    to one another why would either
    need to have a best friend?

• I wouldn't put up with it, no.

• No problem with me, women are good at hiding their secrets if she cheat then u can't stop her.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to feel odd about it until I met her myself and we kinda became friends. So now I'm comfortable with it, I trust my boyfriend and she has a boyfriend she's crazy over anyway. They're pretty much like brother and sister and I actually find it sweet to have a friend like that.

• Yeah, it would be kinda weird. I would personally at least be a little suspicious (naturally), but u need to keep an open-mind.. Definitely assert your opinion, it's crucial to communicate in a relationship.

• Hell no, Imma try to get rid of her.