How do guys feel about dating single moms? I'm 23, work 35 hours a week, and go to school. he's 22, has 3 jobs and very mature?

I don't want him to feel pressured that I have a daughter since were both so young.should I just tell him to move on? We've known each other 10 years and care a lot and people always come up to us saying how cute we look and even though were not officially dating, he always pulls me close when they say that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will be open to it, but honestly; those guys are a RARITY.
    Most guys are annoyed and overwhelmed by the idea of having to take care of another man's seed. You can claim that you won't expect anything of him NOW in the beginning stages, but if things progress, you are not going to be singing that same tune. You will naturally want him to take a fatherly role in your child's life and you'll like it if he offers to help out financially. Don't lie to yourself. I don't mean to make you feel bad, but kids are overwhelming and highly frustrating as it is without them not even being your own.

What Guys Said 5

• Ultimately, that's an individual decision, and so you need to ask your guy how HE feels. At the moment, his is the only opinion that matters.

• Nothing wrong with single mums, just means the dad wasn't what she thought he might of been, x

• Every guy is different...

• I avoid them like the plague.

HOWEVER, you've known each other for 10 years. That makes it different. You're not just some stranger he can dismiss from day 1.

• Honestly if I was single it wouldn't bother me. Just means the relationship will go slower. But if you've known each other that long and haven't gotten into a serious relationship, maybe ask him why you two aren't more serious

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't date a single parent. I know that everyone needs love but I wouldn't because I hate kids.