Going to a wedding this weekend, how do I approach a woman I like?

Most Helpful Girl

• @Anonymous This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Assuming you won't know the lady you're approaching, the best way is to just be friendly. Talk about the couple, how you know the couple, etc. Just please, I know at least for me, I wouldn't want to be hit on at a wedding. Saying that, be friendly and sweet and NO pickup lines.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• You wouldn't mind if it was a hot guy.

• My question was how do I approach?

• Like i've said, just approach her like how you would approach someone at another formal event. Be classy (meaning skipping the pickup lines) and just start a conversation about the wedding. Examples: How you know the couple? Are you having fun tonight? Hey i'm ____ I know the bride\groom, i'm a close friend, ect. Get the feel? Then see how the conversation goes. Buy her a drink or take a walk around area (get some fresh air). It's as simple as that. Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 2

• tell her that you are glad to attend the wedding and tell her if she wants a drink

• I can't because I don't drink

• oh so have a talk with her like..since how long does she knows the newly wed

• I'll play the hard to get approach. I don't want to look desperate

• Ask her hiw she knows the bride and groom. Make small talk first

What Guys Said 2

• You just go up and say "Hey, I'm (yourname)" if she doesnt' know you. If she does know you, bring up something about the wedding. Weddings are a gold mine for picking up chicks.

• Just say my name that's it?

• I can't be dishonest with myself

• Then sit and continue to complain about how no girl likes the 'nice guy'. If you keep doing what you did, you'll keep getting what you got.

It's not dishonesty, it's practice. Confidence is a skill like any other skill. You don't hear a baseball player saying "well gee, if I get out on the field and do batting practice it's being dishonest because I'm don't have a great batting average"

• You say, "I realize that you just got married, but if things don't work out, give me a call."