Struggles! To wear to not to wear heals on a date?

Would it be okay to wear heals if the guy you'll go on a date with is shorter anyway?

• Yes
  • No
Just went on that date. Wore 4 inch heels. He said I looked stunning. Even when I was a total of 7 inch taller than he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah a lot of guys like a girl to wear heels but I typically don't wear them. One thing I cannot stand is the guy I'm dating telling me to wear certain outfits only or to wear my hair a certain way or that I should get a tan, etc etc. It's annoying.

But I went off on a tangent. I never wear them on dates. I seldom wear them because I have problems with my toes and they make my feet hurt. They're really not healthy for your feet at all. I'll only wear them if the occasion calls for it and I know I'm only going to be doing limited walking or standing. usually I'll wear them to a job interview since I know I'll be sitting down for the interview

What Guys Said 14

• Just trying to rub it in that you're taller than him, eh?

• I wouldn't have a problem with a girl wearing heels on a date and it wouldn't matter if they made her taller than me

• If you're concerned about the "height issue", just wear flats. :)

• Bare foot.

The best dates are places you can go barefoot.

• If a short guy hasn't accepted his lot in life he wouldn't be dating someone taller than him anyway. 3" or 7", this guy probably doesn't care.

• You would have probably looked incredible so, I wouldn't mind!

• Yeah only wear heels up to and including the height of the guy!! That's key, you look like a bit of a silly couple otherwise

• Haha the poll is like literally dead even

• Of course not. That would make it even worse lmao

• ummm... i don't know

• Girls in heels are hot

• Try to were heals only if they make you equal tall at max.

• if your so much taller than him... hell no

• In my opinion never wearing heels is best, I don't like them

What Girls Said 19

• Depends on how much shorter he is, if you want to wear heels but dont want to tower over him just wear short heels if thats what you are comfy with, but yet they eont be so talk you aren't towering over him, my guy is only a little taller than me so when i wear heels i will wear very short ones so that i dont get overly tall because it does get ackward!! But if you already are a few inches taller go with a cute pair of flats (thats what i do most the time due to our heights), plus with flats your feet will stay comfy longer, and you eill be able to enjoy the date more over achy feet and wanting to take the high heels off!!!

• I don't wear heels period. a) can't really walk in them b) they're uncomfortable and I just don't like being taller than I already am (5'5 & 1/2). I'd rather be cute AND comfortable.

• Ugh...lol I love wearing heels...but my bf doesn't want me to be anymore taller. Like Nicole Kidman and Tom cruiz height

• noooo. you can't run slip hike climb fences play basketball climb trees-- without potentially fracturing a limb or tearing a ligament... what kind of date isTHAT. blech.

who cares of you 'look' stunning. you're physically useless.

• If I was going out on a date and had to choose I would go with flats because heels can be very uncomfortable after awhile

• i don't really like to wear heels on a date i prefer to wear heels for special ocassions

• I think a super cute wedge is better than heals. Of course if you are going somewhere that warrants heals than great; otherwise, keep it down to earth.

• wear flats

• Don't wear heel; in that way he can be more comfortable around you.

• Just do what you're comfortable with :) No heels wouldn't make him like you less =)

• You know, heals make most girls look amazing, but I wouldn't wear them on a date, because I'm not able to have fun when wearing them, so...
    It's nice to know that your date went well :-)

• I personally don't feel like I have to wear them if I'm going on a casual date. I love what it does for my figure and confidence but I would rather wear some cute strappy sandals...

• i wouldn't wear heels in that case

• If he is shot then NO! But if he is tall then heels are sexy.

• I'm only 5'3, so yes, I would either wear wedges or heels :]

• I know I am late but yeah sure go for it,

• Good on you girl!!! I bet you did look stunning :)

• No, wear them. You would look better with heel and if you don't wear them because of him, he will never know and will not appreciate it.

• im 6'5'' and like to wear heel sometime!! but if i only wore heels with guys taller than myself, id never wear them lol :P