A superhero obsessed girlfriend?

For guys: how would you feel about dating a girl who loves comics / superheroes?
I'm talking movies, tv shows, comics, toys, clothes, everything lol.
Also: would you be willing to get into superheroes if you weren't already?

Most Helpful Guy

• We all have our quirks so I wouldn't mind. And I would try to get into as long as she is open to other things outside the world of heroes.

What Guys Said 12

• Girl.

I have every season of Batman: The Animated Series DVD collection sitting in my room. I can tell you the alter-ego, year of first publication, height and weight of every single member of the Avengers and Justice League.

I would LOVE to see you try and match me. Love it.

• One word AWESOME :D :D and I'm not obsessed with super heroes - heroines some of them may be but I won't term it obsession, I can live w/o them :D

• The short version: yes please.

We all have our likes and dislikes. As long as you werent pretending to be a super hero, or dressing up like one. ok well that could be interesting. so Im confused whats the issue here?

• WOO HOO!!

You are the woman of my dreams. I collect "high end" superhero action figures. In particular Batman and related. But any that I might enjoy.

• I collect superhero plushies and t-shirts :') and i'm hoping to get as many flash comics as i can.

• Cool.
      I'm cutting back on the figures. I was spending waaaaay to much on them. LOL! But I will still collect Batman. There will be no giving that up.

• I wouldn't mind.
    I'm not overly into them, but I'm a casual fan I suppose. Bottom line, it's good for a girl it have hobbies. Keeps them from getting too clingy :p

• I would think that's completely awesome. I love comic books and pretty much all nerd hobbies.

• I wouldn't care. I like some of it, but probably not near the level that you do.
    Do you cosplay as your favorite characters?

• I've cosplayed as Nick Fury and Kate Bishop before. I'm going as Supergirl this comic-cone. :)

• *comic-con.

• You are my DREAM GIRL

• I'm more of a casual fan I like Batman and Joker and some other superheros, I guess I wouldn't mind as long as she doesn't have her face in it all the time talking about it 247 I might get annoyed then.

• Define, 'obsessed'? Would she wear a wonder woman costume while we are having sex?

• I wouldn't mind at all... probably get some superhero role play involved ;)

• would be cool but I wouldn't change for her or act as her pet. don't put me in a costume and think you can take over control. I think she would seem possesive to me in some way so I would just be friends with her of if she's hot friends+

What Girls Said 0