Dating a friend who cheated, forgave him. Won't commit, won't stop calling. Said no to being friends. Why is he doing this?

Friends first. Seeing each other 2 years. Says I allowed him to cheat and get away with it. Refuses to be in a relationship and will not stop calling or texting and says he wants to stay friends when I have said no. He says he is sorry that he should have told me this sooner. So why is he trying and giving me BS apologies.

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to have you as a "friend" in order to keep you close enough that he can try to persuade you into having sex with him without committing to you (thus keeping himself free to have sex with other women at the same time). In other words, he fully intends to use you and toss you aside. That guy is a jerk. You would be wise not to answer his calls, respond to his texts, or otherwise interact with him. Cut him out of your life completely and move on.

• I told him I was and that's why he's pushing it. He's pulled out all the excuses a a said he knows hell regret walking away. But I think it's all BS so I'm not delusional?

• You're not delusional.

What Guys Said 1

• Bah. You 'allowed' him to cheat. You can say no. You can get him to stop calling and texting, you block his #.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd ignore his calls/texts if I were you. He sounds like a wishy washy jerk.

• Like he told you, because you are allowing it

• Get a restraining order.