Girls would drink and a movie make a good date?

Girls would inviting you over to my house for beer movie and some food be a good date or is it too much. Its not that im cheap its just that i like things a bit more personal

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a movie at the house because you can still talk. Can just say you'll flip it on, or see where the convo takes you guys and maybe you won't get to it. Just leave it open ended but figure out a movie. That's if you're unsure. Otherwise that sounds like a fine evening.

What Girls Said 11

• For a first date it could be a little awkward and I would think you just expect me to have sex with you,
    But as a regular date with someone you've been seeing it could be nice, but if I were ever invited to a guys place to watch a movie and have drinks I would only be thinking that the guy just wants to get me in bed :/

• Well, make sure the girl is into beer first, for sure. Also, the drinking part might kind of seem like you're trying to get her into bed or whatever if she's overthinking it, but... You know, a dinner with a glass of wine or beer or whatever followed buy a movie sure does sound like a good one!

• Depends on how well I know the guy. If it's a first date, a public place is probably better. If things go well, then go for the more personal touch.

• I'm all for "staying in" as it's more intimate. But I wouldn't go for this early on. I would only want this when we were in a relationship. So no, I'd say if you've only just started dating I would recommend going out on a date somewhere nice.

• If it's the first date, I would go out. Sorry to say, many of us would think that you are looking for a happy ending by hanging out on the couch and drinking. Just a suggestion!

• Im down for that if you got some root beer.

• This type of date to me is code for he wants to bang.when I'm asked to come over for a movie on date one, I get the impression he is not looking for anything serious.. de

• It makes you look like you want sex

• I would think you were just trying to have sex. Take her out somewhere instead.

• I think a visit to the art gallery or library would be more personal

• Not until we've been dating a while. Most girls don't go to a strange man's house...

What Guys Said 2

• After you dated for a while, it's fine. But alcohol in general and being in someone's home on the first date both together and separately are too soon.

• Movies are a tough call. Movies are meant to be watched, not talked through. If I was invited over to watch a movie that I was into and she wanted to talk the whole time, that would piss me off. Watch the game or some thing else.