He told me that I'm not allowed to date anyone or he would fight them!

okay, me and this guy have dated fer over 6 months. And now we broke up were still friends and all. But he told me that I'm not allowed to date anyone or he would fight them and other stuff! but the problem is he tell me I'm not allowed to date, but he off dating other girls. Why is it!?!

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me and my ex He left me but he made it very clear I couldn't see other people , yet he said he could. He told me he didn't want me but didn't want anyone else to have me. He probs feels like you still belong to him and although your not together in a relationship it would hurt him to see you on the arm of another man. You shouldn't listen to him and if you find someone you like don't be afraid to get into a relationship with him just because of what he is said, You mentioned your still friends just tell him , if he was a good friend he would want to see you happy with someone else if you happen to find someone.

• That is so weird. its like y would he care if he doesn't want her no more? I hear this a lot and I think its ridiculous. Like she's his property. not cool.

What Guys Said 2

• Better question, why do you care what he has to say?

You can date whomever you want. This guy just wants you crying home alone thinking of him while he is off having fun. Don't worry about what your 'friend' tells you to do, he's not your boss.

• Date a huge muscle dude then he won't fight them

What Girls Said 1

• He's trying to control you and doesn't want anyone else to have you yet he doesn't want to be with you either. Its selfish and a good thing yall are not together. But, no, you tell him if he can have his fun, you will too. Yall are no longer together so you are just as free and single as he is. Don't ever allow no man to control you. If he wants you, he would be with you but he is not and you can date whoeer you want now. he is not your dad.