I am on the rebound with a guy 5 years younger than me. How to make it work?

So i am 25, but kind of look like a 19 year old, I've always dated older men, i met this guy he's 20 and just started his life, still in college. I kind of like him, but i know i am using him as a rebound, because i've just broken up 1.5 months ago. How do i make the rebound work? If you analyze these two facts that he's younger and i am still broken hearted from my previous relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Ultimately, age means nothing. He could be your soul mate. But I remember when I was 20 and 25. I was two completely different people. At 20 all I cared about was partying, drinking, meeting girls, cars, having fun, wooohooo party time. I was in college, no real life responsibilities, easy going, student loans paying for everything, blah blah... By the time I was 25, I was a licensed technician, making car payments, drinking and partying life style was over. I had a career, saving for a house. Had all my loans payed off and was moving on with my life as a mature adult.
    I could never be in a relationship with someone who was like me at 20. I am not saying your bf is like that. But that is something to watch out for and be careful of. Plus, at 20, all I cared about was finding a girlfriend to have sex with. At 25 I calmed down to want a life partner to make love too! Huge different in mentality and attitude!!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You're putting a bandaid on a gaping wound. And it could potentially hurt the guy as well. I suggest focusing on yourself and getting your confidence back. You deserve to know you're worth it. Not have to be told by a boy. Truth is, you can't make this work with the age gap on top of the heartache. Good luck dear

• I just got divorced and I started dating a guy 5 years younger then me and the best advice I can give is just take it slow and one day at a time there is no reason for you to rush and remember that guys don't mature as fast as women