Do girls try harder to impress guys who they think are out of their league?

Do girls try harder to impress guys who they think are out of their league

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... I mean I might try to look my best but I just want to be around people I can be myself with. It's funny, I was crazy about this one man but when I started feeling I had to hide my feelings and couldn't be myself anymore, little by little, I got over him. So I couldn't change to please him, or be what he wanted.

What Girls Said 9

• No.. If I think he is out of my league and he is not pursuing me, I don't bother to think about him at all. I feel that's a waste of a good heart. =')

If he is pursuing me and we are dating, I don't know. Maybe. But I don't think so.
    I'm always shy and nervous when I date (never been in a real relationship), so I'm not sure whether there is a difference between my treatment of a guy who is "out of my league" and the one who isn't. =/

• No. I don't attempt to impress those dudes. No point.

• Yes they do, and its usually girls who are still young and a bit immature.I remember when I was in 7th grade, I used to feel that way about certain guys who I felt were "out of my league." I don't feel that way anymore though, because I don't think there is any guy that is "out of my league" or whatever thats supposed to mean? LOl. I think it has to do with insecurity as well, when a guy/girl will try extra hard to attract someone who she/he thinks is way above or beyond his/ her standards.

• For me. Yes. Because i don't Wana seem like a lower or desperate so i change up my technique

• I don't even try to approach or make eye contact with a guy who I assume is "out of my league"

• If i felt threatened enough to deem him "out of my league" why worry if he's not interested? At that rate i'd probably try even less than usual New tactic?

• No I avoid them and then they always try and impress me. So I don't get it

• They work harder to impress guys they're attracted to physically, mentally and emotionally...

• Do you mean would I try harder to impress him if I thought he was out of my league? OR do you mean, if the guy himself thought he was out of my league would i try harder?
    I don't think anyone is above or below anyone else. We all bring something to the table and I don't go by leagues or anything like that so I wouldn't be interested in someone who believed they were better than or not as good as someone else.. total turn off for me.

• If you thought he was out of your league

• Oh I see.. and no, I don't think anyone is out of my league or that I'm out of anyone's league. I don't try to impress people..Ever. period. I'm always myself and that has to be good enough or they can take a hike, ya know what i mean.

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely, happens when girls see a really hot guy. Like a guy with a good face or six packs, girls would definitely blush on the inside and smile quite a lot on the outside, but try to hide the smile. Then they try to look a little sexier or play with their hair a little. You know the usual, trying to catch his attention.