I am not attractive, but I want to be with a girl who is pretty and kind hearted.?

Is there a way for me to find a girl like this who will want to be with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Then be a good person - easy going and kind. A lot of pretty girls just want somebody that will treat them well.

What Girls Said 5

• I think most often than not, we tend to see women dating mediocre men and at times even below average looking...More so men dating ugly chicks. own who you are, act and talk as if you're already perfect. That would translate well with women. Not to.confuse it with acting aloof, cool, arrogant.

If you can't convince yourself, then how would you persuade and pursue others? #selflovecomesfirst

• I'm sorry but you expect a girl to ignore your attractiveness but you need her to be pretty? Please, please, please look at her virtues as you would want her to.

What kind of person are you? Describe your personality and such.

• The only thing I can suggest is, find a pretty girl on a social networking site and talk to her and see how far that goes.

• Well if u say your ugly which I don't know if u find the right girl and she is pretty she's going to accept u the way you are but not just for the way you look don't act like one of those people and say I'm ugly cause at the end of the day we all human and u can't just judge yourself

• ummm the outside doesn't matter what matter is what is inside

What Guys Said 3

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Ask for the "Girlfriend experience" with an escort.

• Are you completely out of shape? Are you lazy? Are you bitter? Are you insecure?

Because these are the big things at are deemed "not attractive". All of them are fixable. If you don't want to fix them, why would somebody want to be with you?

If you work on yourself and become attractive in the areas that you have control over (the ones that really matter), you will find a that girl eventually.