Whats holding me back from girls giving me a shot in a relationship?

I have talked to 5 different girls in the past 3 months and nothing came out of it. Two basically told me they were just interested in hooking up with me. What could I be doing wrong? I take them on dates, cook for them and everything. I have no problem getting dates or pulling numbers but I can't keep anyone around longer then a month...

Most Helpful Girl

• You may be too sweet. When girls get you to do whatever they want you too, they'll use you until they find another guy to toy with. I would love to have a guy like you take interest in me. So you may be wanting one thing and looking at the wrong type of girl for you.

What Girls Said 2

• ummm I would need a lot more information to tell you. I'm thinking there must be something happening here if all 5 were no-gos. Too much too soon is a definitely a thing-could that be the factor?

• Wrong girls.

What Guys Said 2

• It may just be a bad string of luck. More likely, you're hooking the wrong girls. You sound like a genuinely nice guy, willing to do what it takes to keep a relationship going. Any girl who is too blind to recognize that fact is the real loser here, not you.

Maybe go looking in different places. You sound like a nice guy, bro. Keep fishing.

• u are unfortunately what we call a beta. betas are friend zoned by women and even some times get laid but deserted as soon as they find something better they leave. my suggestion is to start working out and stop being a pussy.