How is my outfit/ style... Pic included?

A lot of people tease me for wearing tighter pants. The pants I have on in this pic are straight fit chinos. What do ya think of my outfit, any suggestions? Do I pull it off? Be honest and let it flow!!

MG]http://i57.tinypic.com/vytdtw.jpg[/IMG]

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• i like your style

• Fine. The pants seem a but tight to me but you know what? It doesn't really matter. Just own whatever you feel like wearing

• I think it's good.

• It's aite, but shoes could be different I think.. maybe sperry or timberland.

• You're fine.

• Wear what ever you like , dont listen to anybody , and ur outfit is fine , :)

• Its a bit too colorful for my taste but the clothes look good on you. Nice upper body too

• I like it but lose the chucks. Toms are better!

• I think it looks great :)

• They tease you cause they want to look like you man! PULLING IT OFF FOR SURE!

• The shoes are sloppy and the shirt is for the gym. Outfit is okay for Sunday around the house yard work etc... But I hope you dress better on a date! ;)

• YouTube mens spring style or fashion for men or whatever u want to know YouTube can help!

• I like it. Not outdated.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you even lift brah? But yeah looking good.

• lose the chucks. they just don't work with that. and what's with the lanyard? are you some kind of a latch key kid?

I do like tight pants though cuz they show off your bulge.