How is my outfit/ style... Pic included?

A lot of people tease me for wearing tighter pants. The pants I have on in this pic are straight fit chinos. What do ya think of my outfit, any suggestions? Do I pull it off? Be honest and let it flow!!

MG]http://i57.tinypic.com/vytdtw.jpg[/IMG]

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• i like your style

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine. The pants seem a but tight to me but you know what? It doesn't really matter. Just own whatever you feel like wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's aite, but shoes could be different I think.. maybe sperry or timberland.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear what ever you like , dont listen to anybody , and ur outfit is fine , :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a bit too colorful for my taste but the clothes look good on you. Nice upper body too

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but lose the chucks. Toms are better!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They tease you cause they want to look like you man! PULLING IT OFF FOR SURE!

0|0
    0|0
  • The shoes are sloppy and the shirt is for the gym. Outfit is okay for Sunday around the house yard work etc... But I hope you dress better on a date! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube mens spring style or fashion for men or whatever u want to know YouTube can help!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Not outdated.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Do you even lift brah? But yeah looking good.

0|0
    0|1
  • lose the chucks. they just don't work with that. and what's with the lanyard? are you some kind of a latch key kid?

I do like tight pants though cuz they show off your bulge.

0|0
    0|0